Australian Paratriathlete Tony Scoleri
Motivational Talks: 'Overcoming'
Fundraiser for 2015 World Paratriathlon Championships, Chicago, USA
* Friday 21st August 2015, The Highway Inn, Anzac Highway, Plympton.
* Friday 28th August 2015, The Lakes Resort Hotel, West Lakes.
Time: 7pm registration for a 7:30pm start
Price: $20 per person including a show bag and one raffle ticket
Over $3,000 in random draw prizes on the night which include
- 30min relaxation massage at Endota Spa West Lakes
- Discount vouchers for Pure Sports Hydration products
- Discount vouchers from 2XU Norwood
- Personal Training sessions provided by Leading Edge Athletic Performance (LEAP)
- 2 x 1-hour remedial/sports massage and discount vouchers at Pro Health Care
- Free initial consultation at King William Road Chiropractic
- Cross Training fitness classes provided by Cross Training Systems (CTS)
- Discount vouchers for a financial health check with Concordia Financial Solutions
- Skin care samples from The Body Shop
- Scarves from The Scarves Boutique
- T2 sample tea bags kindly donated by the T2 shop in West Lakes
- 3-bottle wine pack kindly donated by Richard Hamilton winery (McLaren Vale)
- Discount vouchers for haircuts at Livin Colour, Seaton
- Other awesome prizes!
Following a near-fatal cycling accident in 2007 and now left with a right arm disability, Tony Scoleri has made a comeback into the sport he loves, triathlon. This talk will cover the physical and psychological challenges he went through from being several times South Australian State champion to having his life thrown upside down, spending years undergoing various therapies and now, against all odds, competing again in triathlon and aiming for the 2016 Paralympic Games.
'Overcoming' is a story about finding inner strength to build a better health, growing self-confidence, handling every day pressures and constraints to achieve personal goals
and enjoy life. Tony will pass on his experience and tips through powerful insights, racing pictures and stories. This is an inspirational journey Tony would like to share with you.
Please register below by indicating which talk you would like to attend and how many people are coming. Payment can be made on the night.